Sunday, November 18, 2007

Home visit to Ai's

I went and visited Ai 2x recently. I had not seen her since before I went home for a break this summer. They moved but luckily their old neighbors knew where they had moved to and pointed me in the right direction. When I saw their new baby Mark James sleeping in the hammock I was shocked by his size! He's huge!! Last time I saw him was right after he was born, he weighed just under 6 lbs. Ai's been breastfeeding him. JB is doing well also. He was sleeping while I was there so I didn't really get to interact with him. It was such a joy to get to interact with them. They said JB is not really understanding them and can't sit up. I am encouraged though by how much they love him. Please continue to pray with me for this family. For JB that God will restore him.









This is JB. His was born November 19 2 years ago!