Monday, October 8, 2007

Ofelia Delivered!

Early Sunday morning Ofelia delivered a perfect little boy. She did amazing! And luckily for me she came in when i was already working. After the birth She just glowed. Her first baby was a is a girl, so having a boy was a real treat for her. Her mother accompanied her for the birth. This morning she came back to the clinic for her first day baby check. She was doing really well. Her baby was also doing great. He is very alert for a newborn. I didn't realize how tall I am compared to filipinos untill I saw this picture (above) of Ofelia and me.








2 comments:

Laura said...

What a gorgeous baby boy! He s breathtaking :0)
The mother is the older woman that was at one of my births while I was there, right? I am sure if it is, it was an awesome experience for you.

jenna and brianna konkle said...

serious...beAUtiful pics Jone.
how great is our job?!
it was good workin with ya the other night ;)
it's cool being considered your 'second'
oxo