Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ai Ai & JB



This is my friend Ai Ai and her son JB. JB was born in November 2005. Ai Ai is very precious to me. I have known her for 4 years and have seen her pregnant 3 times. Now she is pregnant with her 3rd baby. She is due the day I am flying back to the states. I am praying that she will deliver before I leave. In January JB got a really serious pneumonia. He was hospitalized for 5 weeks. We did not know if he was going to survive. He suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen and high fever. Since he has gotten out of the hospital he has made amazing progress! He is now making eye contact with people, smiling, reaching for things, and making noises. I am amazed by what he is able to do. Please pray with me that God will keep healing his little body. That one day he will be able to walk and talk. Please pray also for Ai Ai that she will have a normal birth.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh, how sad. He's so cute. I'll be praying for him and his mom. Thanks for posting this.

Jonna said...

Yeah it is sad, but also it is amazing what God has done through this. I am excited for you to come and join us! Maybe I can take you to meet them when you come. :)