Monday, September 3, 2007

Jackie

This is Jackie Lou. She just delivered her second baby Sept 2. Jackie is very special too me. I was her midwife with her first baby in March 2006. This last spring I also was her sister's midwife. I was excited when I found out that Jackie was pregnant again and planning to have her baby at Mercy. She came in at 1 in the morning and labored throughout the night and delivered baby Rey Aldrin and 10:49 this morning. She came back to the clinic today for her 1 day checkup. That is when I snapped this picture of the whole family. They are very happy to now have a daughter and a son.


This is a picture that I took of Jackie in March 2006 after her first baby.

2 comments:

JennJo said...

Sweet little family!

~TK ~ said...

Wow...jackie gained a lot more weight with her first baby. haha