Friday, August 3, 2007


I have completed my journey back to the Philippines. I got in last night around 7 in the evening after 45+ hours of traveling. It is great being back. So much has changed since I have been gone. New house, new roomie, the clinic is rearranged, and some of the girls have moved on, aka graduated. I woke up this morning at 4am which is to be expected with jet lag. Today my goal is to unpack and try to find places to put all my stuff. I am pretty intimidated by the task at hand. I start work in the clinic on the 8th. That gives me a couple of days to get situated. I want to thank those who were praying for me on the journey. I am in a peaceful state. My verse for today is Psalm 16:11
"You will make known to me the path of life; In your presence is fullness of joy; In your right hand there are pleasures forever."




These are pictures of my travelings this past week. The one on the left is in Portland OR, and the one of the left is in the bay of Portland Maine, on a 90 ft sail boat.
God bless

1 comment:

JennJo said...

Glad you made it back ok! Hope your re-entry there goes well!! It was good to talk to you the other night!